الرئيسية التسجيل مكتبي  

|| إلى كل أبناء الجنوب الأبطال في مختلف الميادين داخل الوطن وخارجة لا تخافوا ولا تخشوا على ثورة الجنوب التحررية,وطيبوا نفسا فثورة الجنوب اليوم هيا بنيانًا شُيد من جماجم الشهداء وعُجن ترابه بدماء الشهداء والجرحى فهي أشد من الجبال رسوخًا وأعز من النجوم منالًا,وحاشا الكريم الرحمن الرحيم أن تذهب تضحياتكم سدى فلا تلتفتوا إلى المحبطين والمخذلين وليكن ولائكم لله ثم للجنوب الحبيب واعلموا ان ثورة الجنوب ليست متربطة بمصير فرد او مكون بل هي ثورة مرتبطة بشعب حدد هدفة بالتحرير والاستقلال فلا تهنوا ولا تحزنوا فالله معنا وناصرنا إنشاء الله || |

شهداء الإستقلال الثاني للجنوب

::..منتديات الضالع بوابة الجنوب..::

العودة   منتديات الضالع بوابة الجنوب > الأقــســـام الــعـــامــة > المنتدى الاقتصادي

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2020-03-12, 03:57 PM   #1
فهد كمال
موقوف

تاريخ التسجيل: 2018-08-29
المشاركات: 70,568
افتراضي كيف لتنظيف المطبخ لك في 15 دقيقة

How In order to Clean The Kitchen of yours In 15 Minutes!

The other day I was interviewed for a feature article in the Gainesville Times Gazette newsprint. A beautiful female by the title of Brandee called and also interviewed me for a couple of minutes about the article "How In order to Clean The Bathroom of yours Such as a Pro".

As a former reporter, it had been sort of unusual being the one currently being interviewed, though it was fun also. And also the entire experience reminded me that ever after that content, I've wished to perform a follow up for the KITCHEN! Nevertheless, since I am NO EXPERT, I have not felt confident doling away that kind of information.

Effectively, these days I discovered a great resource (Sarah Aguirre, About.com Guide) which is certainly knowledgeable, and also whose "system" I actually appreciated. As a situation of fact, I tried it away this early morning on the kitchen area of mine (which was in an especially MESSY state).and it worked! Obviously this will not change the inescapable necessity for serious cleansing, though it is a fantastic way to keep an eye on the day upkeep products to ensure you will not need to undertake it as often.or as DEEP!
Here is the rundown:

1. Gather your necessary materials together (listed below.)

Do not ignore the worth of this step. Attempting to find cleansers, dishcloths, sponges, etc. not just takes time, but boosts the chances of disruptions that allow you to forget everything you had been working on in the very first place. Take all supplies together before you start.

What You will Need:

Garbage container.
Basket for material which doesn't belong in the home.
Dish detergent.
Additional cleaners you usually use.
Sponge or perhaps dishrag.
Scrubber for stuck on food.
Broom, mop, and vacuum.

2. Run a sink of warm, soapy water.

If perhaps you've a two-fold sink and have a garbage disposal on one side, be sure to utilize the disposal-free side. Maintaining the disposal side free is going to allow you to scrape leftovers down the drain rapidly as you work.

3. Scrape off all of the dishes to the trash or even garbage disposal.

In the event that level two has hindered the disposal of yours, scrape the dishes off upon an unclean plate.

4. Place meals which have to soak into the water.

Attempt to buy the dishes which are going to provide you with or maybe the dishwasher of yours the most difficulty to get really clean. Place the heavily soiled dishes on the bottom. Significant dishes as pans and bowls could be loaded with warm soapy water as well as set on the countertop to soak.

Report the ad

5. While the dinners are soaking, proceed through the kitchen area clearing out garbage from the floor of yours, cupboards, countertop, and more.

Do not care about things which are from position, or do not belong in the home. Worry just about garbage.

6. Go on to collecting all of the products that don't belong in the home. Place all of these things right into a basket (see supplies).

If perhaps you've a helper (unwilling or willing) send them off to place away these things. Don't stop focusing on the kitchen to have these misplaced things to the houses of theirs.

7. Stored every one of the things that should be in the kitchen but aren't in the correct *************** of theirs.

Do not let yourself become sidetracked by rearranging cabinets, drawers, and more. Just put the products that are out back exactly where they belong.

8. Load the dishwasher or even wash by hand.

When you don't have a dishwasher or even do not love using one, this procedure for washing the dishes usually takes additional time. If at all possible grab a few of other individuals and form a wash, rinse, dried out and stored assembly line. Unoccupied the unclean water and scrape the plate of food off into the disposal in case it had been formerly blocked. Include the plate on the dishwasher.

9. Wash down your countertop, sink, and appliances.

Rinse off rags as well as sponges. In case needed, place them in the dirty clothes. We are not a lot of cleaning here. I actually mean wash down the noticeable surfaces. Do not open the microwave as well as scrub it out. We are not washing the crumbs from the toaster. Rapidly clean it down.

10. Sweep and also mop, and vacuum.

Photo: Real Simple

11. Take out the trash

In case the garbage is complete, or maybe tomorrow is garbage working day, walk up the garbage outdoors and reline the garbage box to ensure it's prepared for tomorrow's trash.

Photo: Real Simple

Yet another thing.

Here's my ONE tip to contribute to this post. Operating a sink of warm soapy water before food preparation is really so beneficial. As bowls, become dirty, etc, knives, cutting boards, toss them in the sink to soak till you're done. This can stop food from drying out on the dishes and also make clean up a great deal easier!

Today go forth and CLEAN! (You have fifteen minutes!)
فهد كمال غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لتنظيف, المطبخ, حقيقة

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
شركة تنظيف بالخبر لتنظيف المطبخ نيرة عليوة منتدى الحوار العام 0 2019-06-20 03:55 PM
ما عجز عنه فريق برشلونه في 90 دقيقة حققته المقاومة اليمنية في 40 دقيقة القالدة المنتدى السياسي 0 2015-08-13 12:17 AM
تعليم الطبخ المطبخ العربي -طبخات -وصفات شنكاووووووى منتدى الاسرة والمجتمع 1 2010-11-19 03:44 PM
تعليم الطبخ المطبخ العربي -طبخات -وصفات شنكاووووووى منتدى الاسرة والمجتمع 0 2010-08-13 05:13 AM
اغلقو نوافذ هذا المطبخ ابو عدنـان الحضرمي المنتدى السياسي 1 2009-10-20 10:16 PM

=