عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2008-03-16, 02:55 AM   #3
Kassim
قلـــــم نشيـط جــــداً

تاريخ التسجيل: 2007-12-22
الدولة: روسيا الإتحادية (موسكو )
المشاركات: 181
افتراضي

Thank you my brother Al_Hanash for your post. I was really waiting for your posts and I’m really feeling enthusiastic when I find your posts so please keep up posting as much as you can. According to what I wrote, I was putting all my effort to improve my vocabulary by doing all the tips that I wrote above and I was using the dictionary but it was very difficult way!!!!
I know that you’re going to ask me how difficult was it?! And I’m just collecting words from the dictionary. That’s because not every word you pick from the dictionary will be useful for you.
Some words are scientific and some of them are literal and you don’t know how to put the new words that you’ve got in a sentence. That’s what was happening to me . I didn’t know how to put the new words that I was gaining in a correct sentence. So when you read a lot, you find lots of new words and that depend on the difficulty and on the level of the book that you’re reading. By reading you’ll be able to understand the construction of the sentences and you won’t forget the words that are unfamiliar to you if you keep them in your mind in phrases or complete sentences. That’s what I wanted to mention.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Kassim ; 2008-03-20 الساعة 03:47 AM
Kassim غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس