Kassim
قلـــــم نشيـط جــــداً

تاريخ التسجيل: 2007-12-22
الدولة: روسيا الإتحادية (موسكو )
المشاركات: 181
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الحنش مشاهدة المشاركة

I would like to thank you dear bro Kassim for your genuine advice on how to speak English. It is easier said than done to improve speaking by reading or listening .
My personal opinion the best way to learn to speak English is not by collecting or reading books, this might help your grammar but not necessary improving your English speaking skills , but by talking with a native speaker on regular basis either somebody you know in your university or a friend on the internet . I also think using interactive software like the one mentioned could help as well .

So if you know an English friend make a rule that perhaps for an hour, or when you go out together, you will only speak English to each other! Find native English-speaking people who will give you conversation practice.

One more last thing I recommend we bring topics for discussions on the English forum to be talked about and analyzed in English. Inshallah next time I will think of one and i will post it on the English forum.

My best regards to everyone

Alhansh

Hello everyone, and thank you my brother Alhanash for your post. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for my reply and that's because of my exams. Ok, well , I think your suggestion about posting some topics for discoution is a very nice idea . I will be waiting for your post about what you suggested.

My best wishes

Kassim
Kassim غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس