Kassim
قلـــــم نشيـط جــــداً

تاريخ التسجيل: 2007-12-22
الدولة: روسيا الإتحادية (موسكو )
المشاركات: 181
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة بابل73 مشاهدة المشاركة
[align=center]thanks a lot for the tips, but as you said it's difficult to practice them .especially the dictionary , I don't know why but I found it borring, looking for one word I waste long time
on the other words on the same page and few minutes later I forget all the words I just get

anyway I think that the important thing about vocabulary is to get on first step the
most common used words . and the best way to find those words is by reading books and magazines as you said ,or more better than that , by listening to the spoken languge on the radio or on conversations , we can get the good pronunciation, then we'll be familiar with a lot of words .
and the second and more important step is to use the new words in our speach and in our writing that's how we can fix them in the memory .
I hope that my participation brought some new ideas to the topic and I apologize for the mistakes on this essay because I am only a bigginer and I believe that I have a long way to perfect my english .

and thanks again[/align]
Hello my brother Babil . Welcome to this nice forum. Thank you for your participation in this topic. I think what you wrote above about practicing the new words by speaking and writing is a very good idea and actually a perfect way. Non the less there is a slight problem that students interested in learning English may encounter and that is speaking. For example, I’m living in a country whose the official ******** is Russian. The material and everything related to studying in Russia is in Russian ********. So, I had a very difficult time studying two foreign *************** at the same time. I suffered so much to improve my English although I’m still at a secondary school level. The one who helped me so much was my cousin. He speaks English fluently because he is living in the US and working as a doctor. I had the opportunity to speak to my cousin on Skype. We discussed many different topics and that helped me to practice the new words. If I made a mistake in my speech, my cousin corrected me as much as he could. Ok, then, there is one problem that students living in Yemen may encounter. They may not have the opportunity to speak English like those who are studying abroad in countries such as Malaysia, India and some lucky students who have got scholarships to Canada. Those people have a big chance to improve their English and be masters in it if they put a little effort. By the way your essay is really good. Keep learning English and don’t get bored no matter what the cost. In this way I think you’ll become a master in English. That’s what I believe in.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Kassim ; 2008-03-26 الساعة 03:03 AM
Kassim غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس